From herein, Wendy Lacroix will be referred to as “the photographer”.
1. 100% of the Session Fee is due at time of booking in order to secure your session date and time. This fee is non-refundable.
2. The Client is responsible for covering additional fees and costs related to location choice including but not limited to mileage (outside the West Island of Montreal), admission fees, parking, permits etc.
3. Cameras other than the photographer’s are not permitted at the photo session.
4. The Client is responsible for their own safety, the safety of those who accompany them, and the safety of each minor child accompanying them. The Client agrees to retain custody and control of each child at all times during the session to avoid injury. On behalf of themselves and such children, the Client releases the photographer from all claims and liabilities of any kind.
5. With this signed contract, the photographer reserves the right to use the images and/or reproductions for display, publication, or other purposes; including but not limited to use on the photographer’s website, and Wendy Lacroix Facebook business page. Under no circumstances can a Client use images for commercial purposes, profit, photographic competition, or professional display.
6. No product/digital will be released until the photographer is paid in full. Payment for product constitutes that the client is satisfied with the purchase and sale becomes final. Due to the nature of photography and technology, once the product is paid for and released to the client, there will be no refunds or exchanges.
7. Images presented in the gallery, website, Facebook Page or the high resolution files will not be altered or edited unless written consent is provided by the photographer. This includes the use of filters. These acts are unlawful under the current copyright laws.
8. If the client chooses to purchase a collection which includes digitals, the client will receive the chosen files in 300 dpi, in the size specified in the chosen collection, via download. The client may manage and use the image files to produce prints for family and friends, for personal use only. Wendy Lacroix is not responsible for printing errors or for quality of prints or products not printed directly by the photographer. Please note that not all printers are alike and may produce different results.
9 The Client does not have permission to make copies for sale or for the purpose of circumventing sale of the images by the photographer, nor will the client authorize any reproductions of the images for commercial use. The Client is personally responsible for communicating the limitations of this contract to any person who receives a copy of the digital or printed images. The Client agrees to credit Wendy Lacroix on the internet, for all social media use, i.e. Facebook, Instagram etc.
10. If the client is forced to reschedule to a later date due to an emergency, the client must notify the photographer as soon as possible. The photographer reserves the right to reschedule the session to a later date due to bad weather. In the event of a reschedule, the session fee will be transferable but not refundable.
11. No shows – If the Client is more than 30 minutes late without contacting the photographer or does not show at all, the Retainer fee is forfeited. If the Client wishes to reschedule the session after the no-show, the Client will need to pay a new Session Fee.
12. In the event that the photographer is unable to fulfill this agreement in whole or in part due to illness, technical or mechanical failure, or any other reasons that are beyond her control, the photographer shall not be held responsible. A new date can be requested at the client’s discretion. This limitation of liability will also apply in the event that the high resolution digital files are lost through camera malfunction, damaged in processing, or otherwise damaged or lost with or without fault of the photographer. While every attempt is made to create the best images possible, no particular photo is guaranteed. The contract parties further agree to not take any legal or other action against Wendy Lacroix or Wendy Lacroix Portraits and this agreement shall operate as a full and final release in any such action.
13. Any changes to this Agreement must be in writing and signed by both parties, Wendy Lacroix-McRae and the Client before the session date. This Agreement incorporates the entire understanding of the parties and is governed by the laws of the Province of Quebec.
I, _______________________________________ have read and agree to the terms mentioned above.
Signature ___________________________________________ Date: ____________________________
Thank you for choosing, WENDY LACROIX PORTRAITS
I look forward to our session on_________________ at ______________