This Black Forest cherry cheese pie is as decadent as they come! Oreo cookie crust, creamy cheese filling and topped with cherry filling. Yum-my! My husband loves anything “Black Forest” so I turned my favorite pie recipe into something hubby would drool over. Mission accomplished!
For the pie crust:
- 2 1/2 cups of Oreo cookie crumbs
- 1/2 cup of melted butter
Mix well and press into a deep dish pie plate
For the cheese mixture:
- 1 block of cream cheese (regular, not light), at room temperature
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup of Real Lemon ® lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Using an electric mixer, combine the cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk and beat until smooth. Add the lemon juice and vanilla and beat until smooth and thickened. Pour into pie shell and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Just before serving top with a can of cherry pie filling, and sprinkle some Oreo cookie crumbs on top.
For the topping:
- 1 can of E.D. Smith cherry pie filling
- Oreo cookie crumbs